[N&W] Re: N&W Mailing List - Question on N&W/PRR boxcars

Tue May 4 22:12:22 EDT 2004

Jim Brewer adds:

I think that Ed is correct.  I can't think of any other N&W boxcars that
were the same/similar to PRR designs; the BPa was almost an exact copy of
the X-29, which itself was a copy of an ARA or USRA design.

Bowser makes the 40' single and double door, and the 50' car in HO scale;
as a bonus, the 50' car is also right for VGN and it was also offered by
Bowser.  I don't know if the N&W items are still available, but they
probably are.

Can't really add anything else.

Jim Brewer