[N&W] Re: Industries by Division

Mon May 31 15:18:18 EDT 2004

I agree that this would be a worthwhile task for someone. It would serve
modelers in obvious ways. Perhaps more importantly, the industries
themselves, or records of the industries, might prove to be sources of
otherwise unknown information about the railroad.
David Estep
WestVGN in Pennsylvania
Mr. Brewer,

     I would help in the Ironton, OH tri-state area. Sounds interesting to me.

Oakie G Ford
oford at zoominternet.net
Yes, by all means add this data to the web site. It could be priceless when
modeling.

regards,

Tommie L. Phelps

Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 10:35 PM