[N&W] Dry Gulch Junction

Mon May 31 15:37:30 EDT 2004

As a child, my family would take me to the Dry Gulch Junction theme park
located near Whytheville, Virginia, I remember riding behind shay #19, but
there was also a hiesler on property as well as a rod engine that set on
the siding at Wytheville that was never transported to the park. Does
anyone have info on the history of these locomotives as well as their
disposition. the park closed in the 70's and I am sure that these
locomotives are still in existance, and probally traveled via-N & W to
their new destinations. Thanks
GP35

Gary Price at gpprice_nsc at yahoo.com