NKP box rebuild

Sat Jun 19 22:47:48 EDT 2004

I haven't seen the article in Classic Trains, so can't be sure; but my guess is
that the cars in question became N&W class B29, series 204300-204399, built bt
Illinois Car in 1924, and given "heavy repairs" in 1947. The original NKP
series
was 25000-25099. This information is from the N&W Equipment Guide, dated
Jan. 1,
1973.     Jim Nichols