Empty e-mails

Sun Jun 20 18:16:21 EDT 2004

Folks,

It appears that if an e-mail to the list contains MIME encoding (i.e.
underlining, bold, special fonts, etc), then it passes through the new mail
system as an empty e-mail.

Please bear with us as we try to correct this problem. In the meantime, try
to make sure your messages get sent out as "plain text".

Thanks,

Ron Davis