Iaeger

Sun Jun 20 20:50:44 EDT 2004

Hello All,

I am new to the list.

Can anyone direct me to where I can find track maps or diagrams for Iaeger,
WV and the Dry Fork(?) branch that connected to it?  I've looked up Iaeger on a
USGS map but what it shows is pretty recent (about 1990) and I'm interested
in what was there in the 50's and 60's.  Also, what books have information on
the day-to-day operations at Iaeger?  How did it function?  If these topics
have been discussed on the list before, please let me know about when they were
so that I can look up past messages in the archives.

Also, I was watching a video that mentioned the Spice Creek Branch.  Has
anyone heard of this branch?  Where was it located?

Thanks,
Jonathan Jones