New Member

Wed Jun 30 06:47:18 EDT 2004

Skip,
Thanks for answering. Both my dad and my grandfather
worked there, my father was involved with repairing
business cars. He often spoke of "motive power",
which, I take it, was your end of the Shops. I was
never inside the gate to see the layout of the place.
I am interested in its arrangement from the Salem Ave.
end on down, and I am curious about the proper names
of the various shops, such as the Plaining Mill.
Doug