Clinch Valley Line Turntable.

Tue Jul 6 11:57:53 EDT 2004

This question may have gotten lost (or ignored!) when we changed mailing
list services. On the Clinch Valley article, pt. 2, Mr. Wilson and
Mandelkern have come through with the outstanding second part. I feel like I
know a lot more about it.
A question about Swords Creek: The entrance to the E. Dillon quarry
mentioned in the article is a bridge if you took note. The bridge, as I was
to by the Dillon folks, is a former turntable and looks like one. I have a
picture of it somewhere. Does any one know its original location?
Convention time!! See you’ins Wednesday night!!!
Charlie Long
Lynchburg, VA