VGN mystery photo

Wed Jul 7 09:06:49 EDT 2004

Thanks to all for the many fine comments.

This early VGN photo can be viewed at:

 http://www.club-e-stores.com/VGNMysteryP-1.htm

 Some more clues before I tell you where this is.  The railroad is the
VGN main and it turns to the right.  The water course is Loup Creek.  In
the middle is a bridge.  That has been replaced by a more modern
structure.  The one story house is still there.  You cannot see it from
this location as the foliage has grown up in 97 years to obscure
everything.

The mountain in the background is across a large river from this site.
Between the bridge and the house is a level horizontal surface.  That is
the C&O main.  Left to Charleston and Right to Hinton.

This is Deepwater, West Virginia

*****

Thanks Bob Moore.  I would still be staring at this and wondering where.

Tom Salmon