help identify some N&W freight cars from 1934

Wed Jul 7 17:57:17 EDT 2004

At 10:23 AM 7/7/2004, you wrote:
>David,
>
>Do you have, or know where there is, an index to the VPI archives? (your
>post below indicates a depth of knowledge).  I have been working on
>developing one (as I view the pictures) but of course that will take years.

I know of the achives for two reasons: I went to Virginia Tech (Biology '86
and STS '88) and I contacted the archivist there a few years ago when
searching for Atlantic & Yadkin Railway archives.

I do know that there is a search mechanism and each photo has a title and
keywords.  But I do not know of an index.

Dave
David Bott			david.m.bott at dartmouth.edu