help identify some N&W freight cars from 1934

Fri Jul 9 10:12:09 EDT 2004

I've been to the VPI collection. I recently have been finding that
numerous of the links don't seem to work. I emailed the address there
about it, but have yet to receive a reply. Any ideas? Is it a work in
progress where some of the links may not actually be active yet? I was
looking for photos of some classes of locomotives to match up models I
have to specific prototypes for accuracy.