Who own old N&W signals?

Mon Jul 19 12:25:02 EDT 2004

Hello all,
I was wondering who all has salvaged any N&W color position signals.  I personally have one complete signal and 5 arms, and some odds and ends components.  In 2000 I had an article in the Arrow about the restoration of my signal.  Well, that will soon be updated because I moved last fall and the signal came with me.  It is now in a pile of pieces and parts awaiting a "full" restoration.  Last time I gave it a coat of paint.  This time around it will be a little different...

Anyway, I've heard that a few of the Roanoke guys have some, and I was wondering if this is true.
Thanks much,
Ben Blevins