RR ID needed

Mon Jul 19 20:42:38 EDT 2004

Here's the link to the Ohio Central website - I think you can find all you want to know about it from here:

http://www.ocsteam.com/

Bob Welsh
  Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 1:07 AM
  Subject: Re: RR ID needed

    Thanks Gordon, I was just curious. I am heading up there in a couple weeks for OC's rail/steam festival which will include several of their steam locomotives pulling excursions as well as a couple from visiting roads and i do believe AMtrak is running or allowing an excursion to be run from Philly west to Dennison. OH pulled by vintage PRR E8's. Should be quite a gathering, something that 611 and 1218 would have been at in the old days.

    Bob Welsh
  Bob,
  Could you give me some moe info on this? Maybe a website? I think I would like to go to this!
  Ray Russell
  NMRA-40609
  General Contractor
  Norfolk & Western Railroad
  Pocahontas Division
  Circa 1958
  Visit The "NEW" Pocahontas Website at: Click here: N & W Pocahontas Division
  http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html

  OR Click here: Pocahontas Home
  For the old website!
  http://milliron.home.sprynet.com/Pocahontas/Pocahontas1.htm