N&W materiel management or purchasing department?

Thu Jul 22 03:50:03 EDT 2004

Hello, Ben:

Was Bob in the purchasing or materiel management
departments?  Or in communications and signals?

If anyone happens to know the name of the manager or
superintendent of communications and signals for the
NS Eastern Region (or whatever geographic area covers
the Hagerstown District), please let me know on- or
off-line.

Thank you,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com