Photos from Roanoke Convention Uploaded (Some)

Fri Jul 30 08:49:48 EDT 2004

For those interested, I have uploaded some of my digital images from this year's convention to the website, who's link is below. I'm still sorting through the some 2,000 images I took in those 5 or 6 days. I will continue to add photos this weekend. I am going through each photo and adjusting color, sharpness and size. The first photos uploaded are from the Saturday tour of Shaffer's Crossing.
Other photos on the site include photos I've taken here in Atlanta and NS' new locomotive from GE, the ES40DC.
Enjoy,
Russ Goodwin
http://www.railimages.com/gallery/russgoodwin