Frances strikes Archives

Tue Sep 14 06:32:57 EDT 2004

I would agree that freezing is the fastest first step. A second step
often mentioned on the librarians' listserv I monitor is vacuum drying
if there is a large-size vacuum facility somewhwhere in the city, either
at an industry or at one of the colleges. If no closer, surely there is
something at Virginia Tech.

Jeff Cornelius