Found Passenger Car

Wed Oct 20 21:16:18 EDT 2004

Peter, I have no idea if it is from his collection. I'm trying to establish
its authenticity. I recieved another reply from Jerry Kay & he stated there
was no such rail line as far as he knows.
This gentleman in Staunton, Va. Would you possibly have some contact
information on him. If he is still with us I'd like to see if he knows
anything.
Thanks for the reply,
Ron Wilkinson
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 2:07 PM