Central RR of Virginia Passenger car

Mon Oct 25 21:00:08 EDT 2004

TO:     Kermit Geary Jr.
         Thanks for the information on the car. even without pictures you
have described her to a "T".
If you feel comfortable posting your regular email address I'd be happy to
resend pictures to you.
Thay are standard bitmap pictures.
I'm going to do some internet searching with the info provided & see what I
can turn up. Thanks Again,
Ron Wilkinson