1218 drawings needed

Mon Nov 1 22:35:06 EST 2004

All,

My son is a very good computer 3d modeler. He has decided to build a
3d model of 1218. With a little work, this model could be imported
into "TRAINZ" or Microsoft "Train Simulator," if you have those
programs. Anyway, I've sent him several of my photos, but accurate
side, top and front drawings would be very helpful to complete the
model. I am hoping that some of you may have digital versions of such
drawings and would be interested in helping him complete the model.
I'm sure he would post it for download in return.

If anyone has any drawings and would be willing to share them,
contact me and I will send you his Email.

Thanks,
Wayne McKinney
Quality Connection Staff
Roanoke Locomotive Shop