Did N&W Run over VGN During USRA Era?

Tue Nov 2 05:38:28 EST 2004

I forgot to add that it is quite obvious to me that Reid got most of
his information in the book from newpaper reports. I belive he worked
for the Norfolk Virginian-Pilot, so he would have had ready access to
their files. So there is probably a story in that paper about the time
concerning this operation, and may well contain some further details.

Ken Miller