1920 Rural Retreat Wreck Photos

Fri Nov 12 17:01:35 EST 2004

Didn't the 102 live on to be streamlined and be the usual power on a
Norfolk - Richmond (or Petersburg) train (the Cannonball??) in the
'50s?  I believe that I rode behind it once from R'mond (Petersburg?)
to Norfolk.  I came down from DC on the RF&P.

What happened to the 558?  With the cylinders shorn off, looks like a
write-off.

Pete Groom