Radford Division etts

Tue Dec 21 22:48:15 EST 2004

John

The employee timetables would have schedules, miles from Norfolk,
special instructions and more, but would not have locations of signals
or track charts. I would imagine the archives has copies of most any
year in the 1950s, but finding signal locations and track charts is a
bit more of a stretch. I would like to find those for the 1946-1954 era
myself to produce a dispatcher simulation for Train Dispatcher for the
Radford Division and after making that work, the other divisions with
proper information. Timetables I can help you with, the other???

Ken Miller