Dry fork photos

Thu Dec 23 23:35:24 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/21/2004 9:37:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

I spent  the day adding comments to some of the photos I have taken on  the
Dry
Fork branch and around Williamson, Matewan, Davy, and  Iaeger.

They can be found at www.eversole.us/galleries.php

Click  on the Dry fork 2003 or Dry Fork 2004 links

Enjoy

Leslie  Eversole

Leslie,
Thanks for sharing them! It is amazing to see how much changes and how much
remains the same! I have spent 3 summers railfanning the Pokey gathering info
for my model railroad.
Happy Holidays!
Ray Russell
NMRA-40609
"Norfolk & Western Railroad"   "Pocahontas Division"  "Circa 1958"
Visit The "NEW" Pocahontas  Website at:
_http://www.nandw-pocahontas-division.net/_ (http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html)