Coal train on the old Virginian between "JK" and "Broadway"

Tue Feb 1 21:29:21 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/1/2005 9:15:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

> The term "Broadway" then should be only used in reference to

Skip,
       The name "Broadway" should only be used in reference to the Winston
Salem line signal at Broadway (the Street), that is unless we are on the PRR.
       "Broadway" is the signal's name. It is also the street's name. Neither
is anywhere close to being east of "JK".
       The "Silk Mill Lead" is east of "JK" and I believe is the unoccupied
track in your picture. "Demuth" is eat of "JK" and is the signal at the
connection track going from the former VGN over to the former N&W at "Tinker Creek".
Jimmy Lisle