LARGE posts

Thu Mar 3 22:00:22 EST 2005

To all - the mailing list system is set to limit messages to 1024Kbytes,
but somehow this message slipped through the filters and I did not notice
its large size. My apologies!!

Remember, web links to photos are preferred so our dial-up friends do not
have to suffer. If you do not have a site to post an image, e-mail your
picture to <moderator at nwhs.org> and we'll post it on the Society web site.

As an additional courtesy, please edit the original post your are replying
to so we all do not have to see the whole thing again. Leave just enough so
we can see what exactly you are replying to. We all have seen the original
message (or can go back and read it again).

Ron Davis
Moderator

At 01:41 AM 3/3/2005, you wrote:
>Please, we all say the photo the first time!  Please respect those of us
>with limited band width.
>
>thanks,
>Dave

PS - Dave WHO?