Edinburg, VA

Thu Mar 10 01:18:21 EST 2005

What code rail is this? It looks to be too light to be a mainline that would
support a diesel. It also looks like taller rail webbing as it nears and
crosses Taylor Town road. This is the crossing I use to go to work.

Also off of I-81 North, exit 296 first Strasburg exit, if you make a right
toward Strasburg about a ¼ mile on the left is what looks to be an old
freight station. I will try to get pictures for there are no markings I
could see.

Jon

  _____