Drawings used for Global Outlet's VGN EL-2B

Mon Mar 14 22:47:55 EST 2005

Hilary, I can't speak to "out there", but I do know that the Archives contain many, many drawings for the EL-2Bs, of all sizes. I have never run a database search to see how many, but I have filed enough to know that there are very many. Whether the set is complete is an open question.  And I don't know if Global obtained their set from us. The model was run in brass many years ago, so someone had something in the way of drawings before the Archives colllections came  to us.

Bill McClure