T-Shirt Warning

Mon Mar 21 08:11:12 EST 2005

Before you wear them, throw them in the washing machine with 1/4 cup of
vinegar or with a palmfull - maybe a tablespoon - of salt to set the
colors.  They shouldn't bleed after that.  -  It works every time for
me, even when there is bright/dark stitching on a white background.  Use
COLD water.

Bill Smith