Blue Ridge Station

Fri Mar 25 23:57:13 EST 2005

Blue Ridge is located at the 246 milepost east of Roanoke.  The actual station site is accessible just off of Rt. 460 via Rt. 608, not sure of the exact road name.  Just before the road goes underneath the tracks, there is a gravel road that climbs upward to the left.   At the top of the hill is where the Blue Ridge depot was located.

Jeff Hawkins - Richmond, VA

  Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 7:01 AM
  Subject: Blue Ridge Station

  I remember there was a thread some time ago which described the location of the Blue Ridge station but I have not found it in the list archives. Can someone please restate the location? Inquiring bosses want to know and I need the brownie points.

  Thanks a lot

  Craig Close
  Balimer, Merlan
  OK: Far West Catonsville