Durham District in the 50's

Mon Apr 4 23:47:27 EDT 2005

Mr Miller,

My information was photo copied out of employee Time Table No. 12,  effective
 Wednesday, January 1, 1958.  I have photo copies from No.  11 and 12 for the
Kinney to Duke trains, but not No. 13.  I am still  looking for the
corresponding public time tables which would provide further and  perhaps better
information, as your does.  I wonder if there was a  supplement issued for No. 11
which gave this date and which was not  included in the copies at the Archives.
Thanks for the Oct. 24, 1957  date.  I will go to the newspaper archives and
see if there was an  anouncement concerning this as there was for trains 35
and 36.  I looked in  December and November of 1957, but not October.

Chuck Stewart.