"New" CPLs at Roanoke

Sun Apr 17 11:53:33 EDT 2005

In discussing the CPLs a few years back with an NS Official in the
Signal and Communication department, I asked about a specific control
point signal near my house, this is a single mast, 2 head signal. He
knew exactly which one I was referring to and said it was not slated
for replacement due to its complexity of the various aspects, he
further stated that unless there is a major failure on any of that
type, they were not to be replaced. Again, this was a few years back,
but makes the most sense for this specific location.

Ken Miller