Abingdon freight depot

Tue May 10 23:20:56 EDT 2005

The drawings would probably have been in "N Scale Magazine" and done
by Bob Hundman.  This has been a long-running series covering many
structures in Abingdon as he builds a set of N modules covering much
of the town.  I haven't had time to dig through the issues to see which one.
There is a remote possibility these plans were in the sister Hundman
publication "Mainline Modeler".

Jim Stapleton