N&W Employee Divisions

Wed May 11 15:31:21 EDT 2005

After the VGN merger of December 1, 1959, the former VGN west of
Kellysville, WV, was designated the New River Division.  The Kellysville -
Roanoke portion of the VGN became part of the Radford Division and the
Roanoke - Norfolk portion became part of the Norfolk Division.  The New
River Division was eventually folded into the Pocahontas Division.

After the WAB, NKP, PWV, ACY merger of October 16, 1964, the added divisions
were Pittsburgh, Lake Erie, Muncie, Ft. Wayne, Decatur and Moberly.

Gordon Hamilton

Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:49 AM
Subject: N&W Employee Divisions