N&W Books

Wed May 11 22:37:14 EDT 2005

I have some N&W related books for sale. All books are in excellent near new
condition with one duplicate never opened still in plastic wrap. I'd like
to offer them here first before they go out on eBay.

Norfolk and Western Second Generation Diesels - Withers and Bowers -
condition like new
Norfolk & Western Electrics - Cooper - condition like new
World's Greatest Steam Locomotives - Huddleston - condition like new
Train Master The Most Useful Locomotive Ever Built - Sweetland - condition
like new
Steam Steel & Stars - Link - hardbound new in plastic wrap - not sure if
it's still available hardbound

E-mail me off-list at <jazzoid at seanet.com> if you are interested.

Dave Emerson
<jazzoid at seanet.com>