O. Winston Link N&W Y 2190 at Gilbert, WV

Wed Jun 15 15:32:33 EDT 2005

Well shut my mouth! :)  I would have thought that since Link had taken many color negatives, that he would not have needed to resort to colorizing a B&W for his album cover.  Oh well, I am glad that I stirred this up because I have certainly learned more about Mr. Link in the process.  An artist is certainly entitled to manipulate his own work, and I think we can all agree that Mr. Link's work is art!  Jerry Kay