2006 convention

Tue Jul 5 09:41:29 EDT 2005

If I may be brutally honest here,
I'd like for Thomas to be there for my kid's sake. I also admit that Thomas has now turned into a Captialist extravaganza. I know it would be a mob if Thomas was there, so I guess we'd be better off without the crowd. Perhaps Thomas could just "be there" and not be hauling children.
Either way, I'm still planning on going.

Ben Blevins
I agree with Jerry, Strasburg is the last place you want to be with Thomas the Tank, and I live in East Berlin Pa., for all the reasons he stated. If you want to hold your convention there shoot for closer to the end of tourist season, that is what we do at the Western Maryland Historical Society. Brad Clauser