Thomas vs the 475

Thu Jul 7 00:11:30 EDT 2005

I would like to say something along this matter of Thomas vs the 475. My husband Gary Price has been a member of the society for years. I've gotten to come to convention in Winston Salem, where we brought our children, and I also got to come to the convention in Roanoke, where I didn't bring the children. I have to say that when my husband came home and told me that there was a possibility of the 2006 convention being held in Strasburg, and that the kids would possibly get to see Thomas, we were all very excited. I was excited because I knew that my husband would get to do a trip that he has always wanted to do, and it also meant that we could make this a family trip for the kids. And in this day and age, having a family that consists of a husband and a wife is a rare thing. And I was also excited because I knew that we would all get to share in a passion of Gary's, being around trains. It may not be worth much, but that's my two cents worth.

Suzie Price