George Hughes

Thu Jul 7 15:56:26 EDT 2005

I spoke with George yesterday. He was weak of voice, but sounded great. He's doing very well, all things considered. When we spoke he was in an intermediate room, between the ICU and a 'normal' medical-surgical room. He did not know how long he would be that room, but he knows he will be in the hospital for several weeks.

Laura is staying in Charlottesville for awhile to be near him and has someone to support her. George tells me she is handling things well.

I will learn his mailing address and pass it along soon.

Bill McClure