Farmville Station

Thu Aug 4 15:02:31 EDT 2005

Frank,

What I usually did when it came to station stops, was set the speed of
the camera way down ( < 10FPS ) after the train arrived at the station,
so that passengers and baggage appear to move in fast motion. This was
done to reduce the time for that scene, otherwise it would have been too
long. Also, Kodak 16mm film at the base PX was about $5 and processing
about $5; lots of $$ in the 1950's, especially on Navy pay. I will
look, next time I show the film, for any RPO action. There may also be
something among my slides. I will keep your question in mind.

Ron