The NW Class J 611

Mon Aug 8 18:18:00 EDT 2005

Dear Kenneth Miller,

You wrote a GREAT book! I recomend it to any N&W fan!

Please excuse me for disturbe you, but your book presents one of the few
pictures of the un-streamlined pictures in actual service. Are there any
other pictures? Are them available, or printes in any othe book?

tks,

Luiz Affonso Saraiva
a N&W fan from Brazil