NW Class J 1 - war babies

Tue Aug 9 14:19:07 EDT 2005

Ken,

It is my pleasure!

I would like to see this article! I will be waiting for it!

The front view of J1 606 is printed in the "Memories of N&W Power"by
Paul Carleton and the 3/4 view of 605 is presented in Jeffries' N&W
Giant of Steam and again in Ron Rosemberg's N&W Steam (The Last 25
Years), wich includes a diagram of the J1.

To my knowledge J1 HO model was made by Overland, but I never had one in
my hands. Its a good choice for a Broadway Limited future relese!

bst rgds,

Luiz Affonso
lasarai at attglobal.net