Military Locos?

Tue Aug 16 13:45:31 EDT 2005

http://www.gregoriou.itgo.com/custom4.html seems to
provide quite a lot about the history of the United
States Army Transportation Corps (USATC) - at least
overseas during WWII - with deployment of locomotives
in Europe, North Africa, etc.

I knew of the use of US Army locomotives in the UK -
see
http://www.winwaed.com/rail/LNER/locos/O/s160.shtml
for example.

The World War Two railway Study Group may be of
assistance see
http://www.saxoncourtbooks.co.uk/ww2rsg/