Military Railways: Chart of Units

Sun Aug 21 23:55:29 EDT 2005

TVRM has both 611 and 610 both 2-8-0
Great Smoky RR has a 2-8-0 1201?
SERM (Duluth, GA) has USATC 0-6-0T 5050
CSRM (Sacramento, CA) has 0-6-0T 50xx
Old Dominion Chapter NRHS (Richmond, VA) has 0-6-0T 505x
Spencer has 0-6-0T Porter not sure if it is USATC or not but very close to
our (SERM) 5050

I know there are several 0-6-0T's all over Europe and Asia, several in the
former Soviet Union and Korea. Most of those are in bad condition but I hear
some are still serving industrial companies.

Does anyone have a builder's photo of a Porter USATC 0-6-0T possibly even
5050 or close in number?

Jason Greene
Cumming, GA

Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 11:35 PM