40 & 8 cars

Sat Sep 17 14:56:34 EDT 2005

I can't help with a list of where the 40 & 8 cars ended up or are now
except for 1. We have a fully restored 40 & 8 car at Spencer Shops ...
North Carolina Transportations Museum's location. I've attached the web
url for your convenience. I'm a volunteer that and see the car on
occasion tucked away in Stall #1 ... which is open to the public at no
charge. I suggest sending an email to the "info" address for the site
and ask if someone there has a list of cars.

Happy hunting!

http://www.nctrans.org/

Jim King
Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.