N&W Calendar

Mon Sep 26 09:46:41 EDT 2005

Yep! The 2005 Calendar has election day as the first Tuesday in November, which is also the first day in November. You're right though, Election day is the "First Tuesday after the first Monday in November."

I noticed that error a year ago when I got the calendar. I don't complain about it though, and don't care. I like the photos, and any errors I just ignore. There's a lot of work goes into one of these things, and I don't think I could do any better, so who am I to complain?

I also write my meeting times and notes on it. I have it hanging beside my desk at work to give me something N&W to look at.

Now, if only they did an N&W signal photo calendar... (just kidding!!!!!!)

Ben Blevins
OOPPS! That should be the 2005 calendar that had election day question.
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 6:54 PM
Subject: N&W Calendar

I had not noticed that September has 31 days on the new N&WHS calendar but I did notice on last year's calendar, election day is listed as November first, right under Charlie Long's picture of N&W train 91 leaving Lynchburg. Goooood shot, Charlie.

Isn't election day the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November?

Jim Moseley