help with the list?

Fri Sep 30 09:50:43 EDT 2005

You might consider looking into the NWmodeler yahoo group, but a warning its
tends to be a slow group to.
This group is more History then it is models although both do get discussed.
If you get an any of the lists you will get a lot of discussions like this.
Everyone has their own area of interests for each railroad. Mine is more
steam locomotive related but you can learn a lot about how the rest of the
railroad worked.
Just a warning about the other groups....
Jason Greene
Cumming, GA
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:56 PM
Subject: help with the list?