NF&D question

Sun Oct 2 16:43:34 EDT 2005

Marty,

I generally am not a lurker on most of the list that I am on. I just
joined about a month ago, and usually monitor a new list for a while before
I jump in. Marty's post just struck a cord! As for a subject, anyone
interested in the NF&D? I've been trying to find out the disposition of the
RS-2's and RS-3!

Walt Gay

Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: help with the list?