Dry Fork Branch mid 70's

Wed Oct 26 08:45:45 EDT 2005

Regarding tipples and sidings on the Dry Fork Branch at that period,
these (or most of these) can be identified from the Accounting
Department listing of "Sidings, Stations and Agents" that was published
periodically and listed locations that cars could be billed from and
billed to by milepost and name.

I have a 1964, 1969 and a 1977 that should do the job. I will scan them
and post them on the list/website for you.

G Rolih, Cincinnati