Bluefield railroad show

Thu Nov 10 07:38:18 EST 2005

Seems to be in stealth mode as far as the web.
Not on the trains.com schedule of events, the only reference Google
could find is that some NTrack folks are going to be there.
MRG lists a show in Fredericks burg but nothing in Bluefield.
Is this a private NRHS party?

Jeff Cornelius

http://shopnow.netscape.com/