CDs

Tue Nov 15 15:49:46 EST 2005

Fred,

The date the slide/neg was made will determine which era CD it goes on.
I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible, so trying to mix various
built dates will complicate things beyond reason, at least in my mind.
If you're a modeler working in the late 50s, you can buy the 40s/50s
CD(s) and be comfortable knowing that photos made in the year(s) you're
modeling are represented. I'm trying to get away from CDs showing 120
images of GP38s. There is a market for that if you're a modeler but I'm
trying to target modelers, historians, and folks just interested in the
N&W. Sorting by era seems to be a logical way to attract the most
interest and provide an overall view of equipment, structures and
scenery.

Jim King
Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.
http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com